glitter

Friday, February 10, 2012

Birthday Time:)

My birthday is in 2 days! Woop! I am so super excited! So since it is my birthday weekend, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things, items, songs, foods with you. Also I made a great mistake yesternight which ended up being awesome... I will share that with you in a tad bit. Well, I honestly think you should treat everyday like its your birthday, really things are so much more fun that way :) My favorite bible verse right now is Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." That's what I want to be- clothed in strength and dignity, and laughing at fear. I don't want to have to worry, but I want to have God fight my battles.
My favorite songs/singers right now are Gungor (songs: Vous Ete Mon Coure, Every Breath, and Let There Be Light), The Honey Trees ( song: cover on Moon River), Norah Jones ( song: Don't Know Why), Ingrid Michaelson (song: Sort Of, Lady in Spain) Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars (song: Safe and Sound), Audrey Assad ( song: Sparrow), Elevation Worship (song: For the Honor). There is alot more music that I like too, but right now these are my favorites :)

My favorite food is Italian, my favorite dessert is chocolate anything pretty much. Okay, now for my little mistake I made last night. So I was really having a hankering for something sweet, and I wanted peanut butter so I mixed up chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a mug and then put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then I took a bannana and spread the peanut butter stuff all over it- gosh it was SO good. I know people put peanut butter on bannanas all the time, but I mean this is a little bit different.

My favorite kind of comfy shoe is TOMS shoes. Ok, so when TOMS first came out, I was like "Uh, who would wear those?!" And then I tried them and they are SO SUPER comfy!!! I pretty much lived all last summer in those shoes. Don't judge a shoe by its cover, haha.
Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!!

                                                                                     photo courtesy of Nicole Riggin

No comments:

Post a Comment