glitter

Friday, March 2, 2012

Movie Soundtracks!!!!!

I love movie soundtracks so much. I was watching a movie with my friends the other day and we were trying to imagine it without a soundtrack- super dull! You should try it next time you watch a movie. I honestly love to go onto iTunes and go to the soundtracks section. Music makes the movie one hundred times better. Some music is just so simple- that a first grader could probably figure it out, and that's what makes some of these composers so genius. It's the moment when you hear that music and it takes you back to the movie. So since you can't exactly ( no not at all) hear these wonderful soundtracks that I listen to. Here's some videos.

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian Original Movie Soundtrack by Harry Gregson Williams. Seriously- just skip to 3:29 when the violins start their amazingness- it gave me chills.



August Rush Original Sountrack by Mark Macina. Need I say more? The combination of the cello, the orchestra, the childs voice... stunning!

Loss of a Twin Eagle Eye Original Soundtrack by Brian Tyler. Very sad and emotional.

Kingdom Dance from Disney's movie Tangled. By Alan Menken. A wonderful Celtic dance tune. I love 1:15.

Dawn from Pride and Prejudice Original Soundtrack by Jean Yves-Thibaudet. Dreamy.

Night Time by Aaron Zigman & Alexandre Desplat. The whole movie just fits right into this theme song. It's wonderful and bouncy, but mysterious and magical all at once.
Dreamer Soundtrack (Suite) by John Debney. Okay, I know that this video is like 14 minutes long-but this is one of the most beautiful soundtracks I have ever heard. It just makes me think of a lovely horse farm, and pretty much everything beautiful that has to do with life, I hope you agree!

Inception Original Movie Soundtrack by Han Zimmer. This guy is a GENIUS!!!! So the movie is mind bloggling and now the soundtrack is too?! What?! Yeah I found this tidbit on The Pioneer Woman.com. You can read on her website more about her review on the movie too.

So that is all my friends. One of my favorite songs that I did not mention (most Honorable Mention) because I could not find video links, or links are: The Cider House Rules Sound Track- Theme from Cider House Rules by Rachel Portman. I have not seen the movie- but that one song always gets me. If you ever find any soundtracks that strike your fancy- I suggest that you please comment about them in the comments below or let me know :)  -Sharhaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment