glitter

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thank you, happy day, twitter, pandora... lots of things.

Hey Y'all!
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!! I am so happy right now :) Just so happy. It's funny, because even though I was sick this week, it's actually been a really great week! So I guess blogger got this "new thing"(... I don't know, it might not be new) where you can see how many page views your blog has gotten! And Sparkle the Stars has gotten 348 page views since November!!!! I didn't even know people looked at my blog! It's so amazing :D Thank you every single person who has even taken a peek at Sparkle the Stars!!! Yay!

Since my last post I've gotten two very nice, but addicting things- Twitter and Pandora. I like the way you can post a quick snippet on Twitter and hastag it without being as annoying as that would be on Facebook ( ohhh please!) Oh follow me @SMilicent :)! Also Pandora- I love it! I love Pandora because- you can listen your favorite music without having to pay for it on iTunes. Yesssss. Nice!

So speaking of sick days- what do you like to do when your sick? The traditional juice, toast and tv? Hot bath? When I'm sick I like to take a hot bath, watch Disney channel (I know- soooo low, but its so ridiculous it makes me laugh), eat toasted bread, drink tea, and just chill in my pjs. Oh, and sleep! Sleep is good!

Well it's time for me to hit the hay :) Again- Thank you everyone for viewing my site :) Blessings :)

                                                                                                                      -Sharhaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment