glitter

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where We Be

Hey all y'all!
Greetings from super sunny North Cali!!!! Oh my word I am having THE greatest time here!!! It is beautiful, and sunny here :) For any of you who are wondering why I'm in Cali is because my great Aunt turned 80 and she wanted us all to come down here to stay in a big lake-house for a family reunion. We have met so many amazing people with amazing stories and great joy, happiness and friendship to share :) Here are some photos :) (photo courtesy of my brother Zack)

At the top of the house is a weather-vane with a pineapple and a cup of coffee- the pineapple symbolizes "welcome" and the coffee symbolizes "hospitality".


The floor of one of the showers!!!! Sooo pretty! It looks like a river in Autumn :)


This is a Lassen Burger. People used to wait 45 minutes just to get one of these. They are really big and juicy and full of flavor. It's an insult to ask for ketchup, but you don't need it at all!

Here's the beautiful lake and sunset!!!

Playin some old time fiddle tunes with my brother on guitar, and friend of the family playing the dobro- really neat!

Here I am on the dock next to the lake :) It's crazy that even after being on normal land for two hours, I still feel like I'm moving...

So there you go. My week so far has been incredible here. I hope you all are doing great! Blessings!

                                                                                                             -Sharhaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment