glitter

Friday, September 7, 2012

Liebster

Alrighty.... Hey everyone. So my friend Joanna recently won the Liebster Blog Award. The Liebster Blog Award is an award which you get if your blog has less than 200 followers. I see it as a sort of encouragement thing, and then other people get to interact with other bloggers I guess... Anyway, since Joanna got awarded- she got to nominate some other bloggers, which included me (thanks Joanna :)). When you are nominated or awarded you have to answer 11 questions. So here are the question with my answers:


1. If you had one day completely free of obligations and responsibilities, how would you spend your time?
Probably going on an adventure with one of my friends, or just chilling at home... or sleeping.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Needles- I hate them so much.
3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
I have so many... Psalm 119:32 "I run in the path of your commands for you have set my heart free", is one of them. I think that it's just so freeing to know that when we follow God's words he lets us run and be free, not be captive and enslaved. This verse just puts a wonderful visual of running with Jesus. 
4. If you had the opportunity to meet anyone you wanted to, who would it be? (living or deceased)
Hmmm... that's a hard one. Here's couple: Jesus ( like in person), Mary (Jesus' mother), Taylor Swift- I just love her, and Josh Groban- he has the voice of an angel. 
5. What is the most exciting thing that's happened to you in the past year?
Past year? As in last year or this year? Okay last year I went snowboarding for the first time- that was pretty crazy and exciting! And this year I graduated and am starting college soon which is really exciting!
6. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea. I think that coffee counts as a kind of tea also- its a brewed plant.
7. Do you enjoy traveling? 
Depends on where I'm going. If you're talking about going to Hawaii or on a cruise, I'd say yes I enjoy traveling.
8. What are you most passionate about?
Life.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
That chewing sound that people make even if their mouths are closed. I know I do it too, but it bugs me all the time!
10. What is something that puzzles you?
God. If you just think too hard about the why, wheres and who of God- it just gets confusing!
11. What is your favorite song?
Right now at the moment- Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi ( there's a video of it below)

Hope you enjoyed that :) 
-Sharhaiah


No comments:

Post a Comment