glitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things to make:

I've been on pinterest.com lately.... So of course I found lots of things that I want to make, but may never have time for. Some things are so cute, look so delicious, or sound so easy too...hmmm. Here's some things that are on the top of my list of things to make:

My friend Allison found this picture while looking for college dorm decor ideas. Isn't it cute?! This paper cup garland is made out of paper cups and christmas lights!


I'm going to have to make these soon! So adorable!!!! There is a free pattern on the website too!

Last, but not least these  peanut butter chocolate squares. There are only four ingredients!

I'm trying to get pinterest so that I can have my own pinboard. I'll let you know as soon as I get one. Have a nice week! -Sharhaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment