glitter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wishes

I've been thinking, thinking, thinking... What are my wishes for the new year? 2012... Hmmm. Then I though "What about now? Why can't these things happen in less than three days?" Yeah? So I decided To make a list of (very random) things I want to do, get done, want to happen between now and next year.

1. I want it to snow!!!! Christmas is past, and it only snowed about a half of an inch! What?! It was supposed to snow 5 feet this year!!! 5 FEET!!!! Ehhh.

2. I want to get my own domain name for this blog! I am also going to make this place more interesting after reading  this little  bit of advice.

3. I want to snowboard more!!!! Snowboarding is one of those things that I just didn't really want to do, but I did. It was like jumping off of a highdive- you can't think "well lets see; I could drown, I could break my nose, I'm scared of heights"- you just have to do it without much thinking. I went into this whole snowboarding deal scared of slippery things, scared of being out of control, and scared of falling. Conquering fears is healthy, and I'm so very glad I did it!

4. I am going to graduate highschool! I've pondered this a while thinking maybe I should go another year... but really, as fun as learning is (ha) I'm ready to be done! I guess that if I want to go back and take more biology tests- I have the books!

5. Go somewhere different. I love my home, but I would really like to go somewhere different. I like to try new things, get a feel for something else. In the future I would like to go to Europe, California, Italy, somewhere in the south of the U.S., Washington D.C., Boston, New York, Hawaii... yeah I haven't been around alot...

6. Do more art! I love to paint, draw, write, color... And lately my art supplies and I have been staring at each other sadly saying "I miss you". So sad. Plus now I have this great excuse for working on artsy projects. I just kind of figured out what I want to do in life. I saw some quote somewhere that said this:


Yes! I thought. But what do I like to do? Ever since I was little I've loved art! I just can't get my hands off some kind of drawing utensil. So that's what I'm going to do. Art. 

7. Fall more in love with my creator. I'm a christian, if you didn't know. And being a christian, I love Jesus. Jesus is my first love, my savior, and my #1 reason for living. Without him I would be nothing, so I choose to look for more opportunities everyday to fall in love again.

Happy New Year Everyone! Do what you love, love what you do- and never forget the one who makes every year possible! -Sharhaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment